Hi, I Am Eyelyn Wren
The Program Director at our school, Rachel Scott, is not just one of our most loved yoga instructors, she’s also a certified educator who’s worked alongside universities as well as graduate schools to create online education.
As the creator for DoYogaWithMe’s DoYogaWithMe Online Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) program She has brought her academic knowledge and teacher training experience and a love of yoga to ensure you get the most satisfying experience.
Here are a few highlights of Rachel:
- M.Sc. in Learning Technologies and Instructional Systems, with additional professional certificates for Online Quality Learning (QM Matters)
- Created and led teacher training since 2007.
- More than 4,000 hours of teaching yoga classes.
- Established and directed the teacher training department of a yoga business that was based in the United States for over seven years.
- International yoga teacher and presenter at various conferences, including Wanderlust, Northwest Yoga Conference, Omega, Embodied Yoga Conference and many more.
- Author of five books.
- Contributing expertly to magazines like such as the Huffington Post, Yoga International as well as YogaU Online.
Programs & Trainings
What I Do for Healthy Nutrition?
emphasizes vegetables, fruits whole grains, low-fat or fat-free milk and dairy products. Included are a variety of protein-rich foods, including seafood and lean meats, poultry and fish eggs, legumes, eggs (beans as well as peas) as well as soy-based products such as nuts, seeds, and. Low in sodium, sugars, sodium and trans fats and cholesterol.